• New Objet30 Pro the World’s Most Versatile Desktop 3D Printer With an Expanded Choice of Seven
Different 3D Printing Materials
• The Only Desktop System to Offer Clear Transparency and High Temperature Materials
Shanghai, China – May 31 2012 – Objet AP Ltd., a subsidiary of Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has today announced the launch of the new Objet30 Pro – the most versatile professional in-house desktop 3D printer available on the market – at Die & Mould China (Booth No. A290), to be held at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Shanghai, China on May 31 – Jun 3 2012. The newdesktop 3D printer offers 7 different materials, including, for the first time on a desktop system, clear transparent material and high temperature resistant material.
The Objet30 Pro is positioned as the ultimate rapid prototyping solution for designers and engineers, ranging from industries such as consumer goods and consumer electronics to medical devices and design consultancies.
Objet Classic Car Model in 7 Materials – 3D Printed on the Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer
The Objet30 Pro takes its place as the new top-of-the-line addition to Objet’s existing desktop 3D printer line. With a small footprint, professional 28 micron print quality and wide ranging material versatility, the Objet30 Pro produces high quality prototypes with a choice of 7 different materials and functional properties, offering designers and engineers a world of possibilities:
- Objet clear transparent material (Objet VeroClear) for simulating PMMA/glass;
- Objet High temperature material for heat-resistant static functional testing;
- Objet polypropylene-like material (Objet DurusWhite) for simulating snap-fit parts; and
- Four rigid, opaque materials for standard plastic simulation (Objet Vero Family in black, white, gray, and blue).
Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer – Additional Information for Media
- The ultimate prototyping solution for designers and engineers
- Ideal for consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices anddesign consultancies
- Combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end Rapid Prototyping machine with a small footprint
- 7 different materials; the world’s only desktop 3D printer with clear transparent, high temperature, four rigid opaque and polypropylene-like materials.
- Reliable, robust and easy to use
- Based on Objet’s advanced inkjet 3D printing technology, the Objet30 ProDesktop 3D Printer offers an office-friendly design, with quiet operation and REACH-compliant material cartridges for convenient replacement.
- The Objet30 Pro desktop system features a spacious build tray size of 300 x 200 x 150mm – suitable for printing various-sized and shaped models or multiple models on the same build tray at the same time.
- The expanded material capabilities of the Objet30 Pro are available as an upgrade for existing Objet30 or Objet Alaris30 desktop 3D printer customers.
Die & Mould China 2012 is the largest annual manufacturing exhibition in China that aims to strengthen manufacturing through technology, innovation and education, showcasing the latest products and constantly evolving technologies in the expanding die and mould industry.
- Name of Event: Die & Mould China 2012
- Date: May 31 – Jun 3 2012 (Thu – Sun)
- Venue: Hall E1 – E6, Shanghai New International Expo Centre
- Booth Location: Booth No. A290