XJet has been demonstrating their expertise in ground-breaking metal and ceramic additive manufacturing technologies and solutions. Founded in 2005, XJet has developed and introduced the revolutionary NanoParticle Jetting™ technology. Armed with a decade of research, the NPJ technology is able to produce metal or ceramic parts with the same ease and versatility of inkjet printing without compromising throughput or quality.
The process to 3D print parts in XJet system using NPJ technology consists of 6 stages:
- Design: Unleash your creativity and save your ideas in a CAD file.
- Automatic Placement: The parts will be automatically positioned before printing.
- Printing: Print heads with thousands of inkjet nozzles simultaneously jet millions of ultrafine drops of both build and support materials onto the system build tray in ultrathin layers. Liquid dispersion of solid nanoparticles in ultrathin layers enables the production of parts with unlimited geometrical complexity and unrivalled quality in an efficient manner.
- Support Removal: After the part is manufactured, the support structure, made from special support material, disintegrates easily from the finished part. Support materials are removed without harming the part, thus reducing the time taken for post-processing.
- Sintering: Produced parts undergo a simple and short overnight sintering process. Easy and clean process enables smooth integration into existing operations, simplifying post-processing.
- Ready: The finished product is ready for use.
Click to learn more about our XJet Carmel 1400 and XJet Carmel 700 AM 3D printers. You can also contact us via our contact form, email us at email@example.com, or call +65 6631 8555 for any further inquiries.