The 2021 Guide to 3D Printing Materials
Now including Stainless Steel, ABS Kelvar, and more.
Choosing the right 3D printer can be a daunting task because of the varieties of brands, price points, etc. in the market. On top of that, numerous materials are continuously released every year to further complicate matters.
To smooth things out, MakerBot has released an updated materials guide on the top materials available in the market now – their strengths, weaknesses, applications, etc.
In this 30-page Guide:
- Introduction to 3D Printing Materials
- Discover how you can go from Concept to Production
- Learn about the next-gen 3D printing materials – Polymers, Composites, Metals
- How Support Materials enable complex geometries
- 5 Reasons why MakerBot METHOD X lets you 3D print better parts
Choose from 25+ Materials to Print
Download Complimentary Copy