To slow down community transmission in Singapore, new safe management measures will be tightened from 27th September through 24th October in this stabilization phase although operations will proceed as per normal at Creatz3D.
The well-being of our customers, staff, and partners remains our top priority regardless, and we will calibrate our support accordingly.
For our customers/partners/suppliers, we remain 100% committed to providing you with the necessary support for your essential operations during this period in terms of:
- On-Site Support (email@example.com)
- Purchase of Materials (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3D Printing Matters (email@example.com)
- Delivery (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact Number (+65 6631 8555)
Necessary precautionary measures will be adhered to in our office for essential staff, while others will work from home as the default work arrangement.
Staff working in the office will perform an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) once every week, and be declared negative before being allowed to continue.
Visitors to our office are to adhere to the following:
- Check-in with TraceTogether App when entering our office premises/showroom.
- Have a face mask on at all times.
- Practice social safe distancing.
We stand by ready to support the local healthcare community during this challenging time. Drop us an email – email@example.com – if you have any ideas to contribute.
Let’s stay united and beat this together!