As Singapore transitions into Phase 3 (Heightened Alert) from Phase 2 HA after 13 Jun, operations will carry on as usual with minimal disruptions.
One year on, the fight against COVID-19 continues to be challenging for all. The health and well-being of our customers, colleagues, and partners are a top priority. We are actively monitoring the situation and will evolve our support accordingly.
We want to assure our customers that we are 100% committed to providing you with the necessary support for your essential operations during this period in terms of:
- On-Site Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Purchase of Materials (email@example.com)
- 3D Printing Matters (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Delivery (email@example.com)
- Contact Number (+65 6631 8555)
While work-from-home remains the default arrangement, staff working in the office have been briefed on the necessary precautionary measures for their safety.
Visitors to our office are to adhere to the following:
- Check-in with TraceTogether App when entering our office premises/showroom
- Have a face mask on at all times
- Practice social safe distancing
We also stand by ready to support the local community during this challenging time. Please drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have any ideas to contribute in relation to helping the healthcare community.
Let’s all do our part and get through this together. Stay safe!