There are endless possibilities with using 3D printing to support learning objectives, and MakerBot remains committed at the forefront of 3D printing in education to create the next generation of designers, engineers, and innovators.
The widely popular MakerBot Educators Guidebook is now back with the Third edition – which aims to inspire educators with new ideas to enrich their curriculum, enhance student learning, and redefine what 3D printing in education looks like.
This free and comprehensive resource comes complete with new projects plans, design inspiration and ideas, best practices, industry examples, and many more.
In this 150-pages Guidebook, discover:
- The Ins and Outs of 3D Printing in the Classroom
- X, Y, Zs of 3D Printing
- Everything You Need To Know About The MakerBot Printers
- Carefully Curated Project Ideas and Design Inspirations
- Teachers’ Tricks of the Trade
- 3D Printing Beyond the Classroom
X, Y, Z of 3D Printing
Turning a Sketch into a 3D Print
Download Complimentary Copy