Webinar Details: 6 August, Friday | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (SGT)
When it comes to 3D Printing, there is no adoption too big or too small.
In an attempt to grow the manufacturing sector, the government has announced new initiatives and support grants that are meant to help local businesses gain a competitive edge and remain relevant.
Register today, to learn more about:
- How 3D Printing is being adopted and applied in the manufacturing landscape
- Different 3D Printing technologies that are available and their applicable usages
- ESG-NAMIC Open Grant for Part Analysis & Design for 3DP
- Collaborative opportunities for businesses
- Connecting industries, research, and government agencies for AM projects