With a surge of mainstream 3D printers in the market over the years, with many trusting that they can deliver the same performance equally. Join MakerBot and partner Creatz3D for the first Asia Pacific Webinar to understand why this isn’t necessarily the case.
Introducing the MakerBot METHOD series 3D Printer, which leverages exclusive patents from the world leader in additive manufacturing, Stratasys, with features like a heated chamber, SR-30 soluble support, and many more.
Learn why this 3D printer stands out from its competitors and find the right solutions for your business with the various professional materials you are able to utilize.
11 June, Thursday, 10:00AM (SGT)
Agenda: Discover More 3D Printing Possibilities with MakerBot METHOD
- Key importance and the differential results of MakerBot METHOD
- The features of MakerBot METHOD
- Makerbot Materials and Third Party Filament for professional 3D printings
- End-use and Tooling Applications
- Participate in our Interactive Q&A
Pneumatic Pump, EOA Robotic Sander, Electronics Housing