High-speed, high-precision 3D printer for jewelry.
The DW 029J can produce up to 270 models per day (depending on complexity) to an extremely high level of detail, including smooth surfaces, undercuts, cavities, and filigree, ensuring the greatest freedom when designing pieces. The DW 029J is perfect for producing large quantities of models for direct casting and for rubber molding within a short time.
Also available is the DW 029J Plus which allows the production of 800 models per day (depending on complexity) with the highest level of resolution.
- Up to 270 models per day for model DW 029J
- Up to 800 models per day for model DW 029J Plus
Nauta prepares 3D print files, helps to devise support structures and decides the model’s positioning on the platform.
- Automatically optimize the number of supports, the print orientation, and full utilization of the platform via instancing.
- Manual settings adjustment allows complete freedom to alter the model.
- Innovative patented lattice function allows the creation of super-light support structures.
- The software also calculates the object’s weight and the expected resin consumption.
Fictor is the management software for DWS 3D printers that helps to launch print jobs and control the entire workflow.
The software was designed to give users complete freedom to configure print parameters and ensure the best possible production quality.
Fictor for XFAB® series uses pre-set parameters for each material, for a user-friendly experience that enables anyone to print in 3D, whatever their level of experience is.